Sunday, July 26, 2009

i'll be okay

I thought you were the one for me
Now I see that I was wrong
I felt like my life would fall apart
If I woke up and you were gone

You told me that your love was gone
And it completely broke my heart
I loved you so much deep inside
Your words were a cutting remark

Now I see that I am okay
And I can live without you here
I know it's hard and it hurts inside
But deep down I have no fear

You'll live your life and I'll live mine
We will go our separate ways
we'll move on with other ppl
But won't forget our "together" days

You'll always hold a place in my heart
That I will never forget
And the love that we once had
I will never regret

I must say goodbye to you
And move on day by day
My feelings for you will eventually fade
And I know I'll be okay




No comments:

Post a Comment