Sunday, July 26, 2009

part .2

i swore the day u terminated my tenancy
that i would ask the judge 2 overturn the decision
u moved on with the next chick while i was doin my bid
in this broken hearted prison

i tried to stop it but my heart wouldnt stop beatin inside
i was rushed to the med center for being dehydrated from all
the tears ive cried,
they shot me with and i.v full of liquids
not realizing i needed ur love to survive
i was put on the donor list for usable heartbeats
but noone thumped in my unison with my vessel inside

&nd there u stood heart in hand beating profusely
u opted not to save me, kicked the chair &nd left me hanging
u noosed me
&nd there i dangled fighting for dying breaths as
the blood slowly fills my eyes
my retinas are crimson colored by numbers 2 depict how
effectively u made my heart die

but in the case of my heart..u have bittin off more than
you can chew
u can never digest my love
so u opted just to spew

ur like the executioner of my heart
only u have the power to flip the switch
its like u get pleasure in keepin
me in a vegetated state instead of
throwing my body in a ditch

u made it impossible for me to love another
ur lies are tattooed permanently on my face
as a frown
i slit my wrists &nd let the blood formulate in
dirt in the ground


my last final phrase reads....


ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO BE THE GIRL U LET ETERNALLY..HOLD U DOWN



Image and video hosting by TinyPic







No comments:

Post a Comment